Developmental Milestones in Music Education
This course includes:
- 3 simple and fun child-led activities created by experienced teachers and musicians to inspire Early Years learning of music and drama.
- Exclusive children's songs that help facilitate learning concepts such as sound dynamics, pitch, and rhythm.
- At home crafts and activities to encourage dramatic play.
- Clearly defined developmental milestones.
- Thoughtful and provoking open ended question prompts for parents to use in order to inspire deeper learning.
- Parenting tips to make every day play less challenging.
It's never too early to introduce your child to musical concepts. This theme-learning course follows children's love for animals and helps them investigate early concepts in rhythm, pitch and sound dynamics. Bring holistic learning into your home with these adaptable activities that can meet a learner at any developmental stage.
With Sprout At Home Music Learning, you no longer need to spend your valuable time researching music games and activities to play with your kids. Simply download this Sprout Course and follow your PDF guide on any computer or mobile devise, or as a print out to inspire your young learner’s first lessons in music.
This Music Learning course makes at home learning easier than ever. With clearly explained holistic developmental milestones, you will have a clear understanding of what your child will work toward during these fun play-based activities. Play and learn together while you help your child learn musical concepts with benefits that extend into early literacy and emotional-social developmental skills.
All activities in this course are reusable and easy to build into your child's daily routine. Come back to each lesson frequently in order to deepen and strengthen your child's understanding of these early years Music Learning concepts.
Please note this course is suitable for children ages 2-5 and requires adult supervision and implementation.
Five percent of your purchase will be donated to our partner foundations in Java, Indonesia and Tovar, Venezuela. The money donated by SEED is used to purchase urgently needed educational supplies and fund locally led language, storytelling and music programs.