Developmental Milestones in STEM Education
This course includes:
- 3 simple and fun S.T.E.M. activities and experiments created by experienced teachers and makers, which inspire an investigative curiosity to learn from and explore the world around you.
- Explorative lessons that encourage early years interest in scientific discovery.
- Building activities to support your child's early engineering connections.
- Songs and activities to help learn shapes, numbers and basic math concepts.
- Exclusive children's songs that accompany and compliment the lesson objectives.
- Thoughtful and provoking open ended questions to guide you in inspiring deeper learning for your child.
It's never too early to introduce your child to the science of the living world. This theme-learning course follows children's love for animals and helps them investigate early concepts in biology, ecosystems and habitats. Bring holistic learning into your home with these adaptable activities that can meet a learner at any developmental stage.
With this course you won't need to spend any more of your valuable time researching simple games or activities to use at home with your kids. Simply download this and follow your PDF guide on any computer, mobile device, or as a print out. With Sprout At home, it is easy to inspire your toddler or preschooler's to have an interest in STEM education.
Sprout At Home: STEM activities clearly explain the developmental milestones your child will work toward during these fun activities. Help your child understand their reciprocal relationships with the natural world and appreciate that life is all around them.
All activities in this course are reusable and easy to build into your child's daily route. Come back to each lesson frequently in order to deepen and strengthen your child's understanding of these early years STEM concepts.
Please note this course is suitable for children ages 2-6 and requires adult supervision and implementation.
Five percent of your purchase will be donated to our partner foundations in Java, Indonesia and Tovar, Venezuela. The money donated by SEED is used to purchase urgently needed educational supplies and fund locally led language, storytelling and music programs.